Rosary Coast to Coast 2020
In 2019 there were hundreds of Rosary Rallies across the U.S. and over 50 participating countries!
In 2020, Spiritual Battle has intensified with the forces of evil becoming even more extreme in their positions against Life from conception to birth to natural death and the Sanctity of Marriage and Family. These forces manifest a radical rebellion against God’s creation of man and woman into which they seek to indoctrinate even our children. While they call for acceptance of their positions, they are openly hostile against and completely intolerant of biblically based Christian beliefs and practice; in essence, against anyone who does not share their radical and unholy beliefs. It is in this environment that a Call to Spiritual Arms is being issued again and with even greater urgency to prayer warriors across the country and the world.
- The 2020 Rosary Coast to Coast will take place on Sunday, October 11th, Start organizing Rosary rallies and register them at https://rosarycoasttocoast.com/. Once again the rallies are encouraged to be in public places: along coasts and borders, at state capitols, in parks, on beaches, along busy streets as well as outside Churches and Shrines.
- 2020 is different. Mary is gathering her children together in a very special way.
This October, devoted Catholics of all ages across North America are uniting in prayer. Many will meet face to face in familiar locations. Others can participate in spirit. You are invited to join in this extraordinary movement of prayer that is designed to mobilize and energize multi-generational groups of children and families. A new Coalition of Eucharistic and Marian Apostolates (CEMA) is leading this effort. A series of events are taking place as part of a Triumph Tour including: Family Rosary Bowls, Pilgrim Image Paths, and Global Prayer Initiatives. Visit https://coalitionofapostolates.com for more information.
- Our international partners in the New Holy League of Nations are joining the US in organizing their Rosary rallies on that day; establishing October 11, 2020 as a powerful worldwide day of public prayer.
- Rosary Coast to Coast will be anchored by the 5thannual National Rosary Rally in front of the US Capitol in Washington DC. Plan to join together across the country in praying the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary simultaneously at: 4 pm Eastern, 3 pm Central, 2 pm Mountain, 1 pm Pacific, noon Alaska, 10 am Hawaii.
- Support materials will available shortly at https://rosarycoasttocoast.com/promotional-materials/including Spanish language.
- In preparation, the U.S. Grace Force will continue prayers of the Rosary as our most powerful spiritual weapon with the 5th annual 54 Day Rosary Novena for Our Nation from the August 15th Solemnity of the Assumption through the October 7th Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. Encourage family, friends, co-workers and associates to join the U.S. Grace Force at https://rosarycoasttocoast.com/
- There is great power in numbers, even in Spiritual Battle. Organize public Rosary rallies in your state and let’s increase Rosary Coast to Coast to 2,000 in 2020! Encourage others to join the U.S. Grace Force to increase prayer warriors from close to 50,000 to 100,000! Let’s do our part along with our Holy League of Nation partners to add to the millions praying together for a return of our nations, our cultures and our world to God and to Holiness!